|May 12, 2008|
2004 Saturn Vue V6 AWD - 84,500 miles - 26 highway/19 city mpg
- 250hp 3.5L Honda Pilot Engine - Only the 2004 V6's and later models have this engine - This engine should easily go to 200,000 miles with no problem.
- Tow package - Class III hitch and wiring included - Vue's are hard to find with a hitch and wiring installed - 3500 lbs max - I have towed an enclosed trailer up to 5x10 before with ease, but have towed a light open trailer for ballooning.
- GREAT gas mileage - I've calculated it at 26 mpg doing strict highway driving at 70mph
- Almost brand new all season 17" tires, about 2000 miles on them since February 2008
- Almost new front disc's and pad's
- Oil changed every 2000-2500 miles since I've owned it
- Alloy Rims
- Auto Windows/Locks/Mirrors
- Leather seats
- Digital Rear View Mirror
- Foldable front and rear seats - Can fit a 90-105k envelope easily with seats down for those repair shop runs!!!
- Rubber cargo mat in rear
- Tinted rear windows
- Highest Crash Safety Rating Awarded
- BFA sticker included!!!
- So much more, feel free to contact me with any questions or picture requests!
With gas prices as high as they are these days, this would make a great car for the balloon pilot who flies for fun and doesn't need a huge rig but would like decent gas mileage.
Contact: BJ Sullivan
Hudson Falls, New York